The engAGE system will offer three main services build around a social robot for self-managing and sustaining the cognitive function of older adults with MCI:
- holistic monitoring of daily life activities and perceived health state and wellbeing
- assessment of cognitive state and potential decline by leveraging on machine learning algorithms and
- personalized cognitive function support and coaching using drama or storytelling and social robots as main tools.
The development of new services and features envisioned in this project will adapt, enhanced, and integrate innovative background technologies provided by engAGE partners:
- the cognitive and ADL monitoring infrastructure will build upon TelluCloud (https://tellu.no/en/services/remote-patient-monitoring/),
- the cognitive decline assessment will benefit from big data and machine learning platform developed by TUC,
- the communication platform will be based on MEMAS software (https://www.karde.no/produkter/memas-tjeneste) developed by KARDE,
- the robot that will be programmed for interventions is Pepper (https://irisrobotics.ro/c/roboti-umanoizi/#) or Temi (https://irisrobotics.ro/p/robot-personal-temi/), commercialized by IRIS.